Do you think you would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if you had grown it yourself? Why or why not?
What do you think are some of the biggest threats to the animals featured in the cover story, and to animals in general?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I think I would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if I had grow it my self because I could smell it as it has grown and for some reason that helps and it would be fresh.
I think some of the biggest threats to the animals featured in the cover story, and in general are hunting, global warning, and pollution. #18
Yes. I think that it would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if you grew it yourself because you would be able to put in any vegetable that you want and grow it your way. I also think it would taste a lot better.
I think some of the biggest threats that animals face are one humans for hunting them just for the sport of it. One other threat I think that face that is a bad one is destruction of there habitats such as cutting down trees and leaving trash out that can hurt them, also pollution.
9
Do you think you would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if you had grown it yourself? why or why not?
I think could be more likely to taste a certain veggie if I had grown it myself because all you do is buy seeds and plant them in fresh soil.
What do you think are some of the biggest threats to the animals featured in the cover story, and to animals in general?
I think one of the biggest treats was the part when people encroach the elephants natural habitat, by cutting down trees in Africa.
#13
1.I think I would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if I had grown it myself because to me it just makes it more worthwhile to try new things!
2. I think some of the biggest threats to the animals featured in the cover story, and to animals in general is the fact they will be hunted and even that they have to travel so far just to survive!
#19 :)
1. I think that it would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if you grew it yourself because you choose what kind you want to grow.
2.I think one of the biggest threats to animals is people.
24
it think that you would be more likely to taste a vegetable if you had grown it my self because I would have gone threw all the hard work to grow it and after a while
I think that I would be exited to taste it.
Some of the biggest threats that the animals featured in the cover story have to go threw is that still people are taking there land and makeing cities and people are thinking that they have to be killed because of it.
C-22
1.
If I grew a certain vegetable and was faced with the same one store-bought, or homegrown, I'd pick homegrown. It would be a big waste of time and dedication to work and then not use the fruits of your labor. I mean, you dig the garden, you buy the seeds, you water, weed and hoe them, and you pick them, wash them, and refrigerate them, and then you don't eat it? How wasteful and stupid is that? So, I would eat the homegrown veggie, if just to appreciate my hard work.
2.
The biggest threat to animals in general is simply one word: humans. With our expanding populations, we are forcing animals into smaller and smaller areas, much like we did with the Native Americans. With our horrible fuel choices, we are basically saying that we don't care about animals and we don't care what happens to them.
-C5
1. I DO NOT think I would be able to taste a new vegetable if I grew it my self because I hate vegetables so badly I almost puke when my mom MAKES me eat them. I do not like vegetables at all!
2. Some of the biggest threats to animals in the story and in general are that they are going extinct because humans don't want to help save animal or the other part of earth, another one might be that the pollution and lack of help saving the animals is crazy.11
1. I think it would be more likely for someone to grow a certain vegetable and taste it because they would probably like the vegetable because they would eat it because they would like the vegetable.
I think the biggest threats to animals in the cover story and other animals in general, to me I think the biggest threat is that global warming and from people not taking care of the world like littering and even daily things like when you go shopping you and your family use plastic bags, do you know what happens to those plastic bags ? They go to the ocean and kill fish,sea turtles, sea gulls, and sometimes they even kill polar bears just like they mentioned in the article.
Also just a add on, I think the movie "earth" will show what is happening to animals out in the wild and how they are suffering what we (us) are doing to those desperate, cute, and amazing animals and what those animals are going through because of what we people do to keep us happy but sometimes things we do just do not make everyone happy but they do not make other living creature happy and living in peace and harmony.
17
I would not likely to taste a certain vegetable that I had grown my self because it might be bad or not ready and I would might be sick.
Some of the biggest threats animals featured in the cover story and to animals in general by cutting down there trees and habitats and taking there food.
#2
I think I would be more likely to taste a vegetable if I had grown it because I would want to know if I had done a good job in growing it.
I think that the biggest threats to these animals and animals in general re global warming because it makes there environment much different. Also humans moving into the animals natural habitats that make there homes much smaller. People killing them for things like tusks is also a big one.
C8
I think I would be more likely to taste a certain vegetable if I had grown it myself because it is more fresh and all of the flavors are still trapped inside. In store bought it has gone through many processes and has been touched by different hands to get to the store.
I think global warming and humans spreading into animal's territories are the biggest threats to the animals featured in the cover story, and to animals in general because global warming is melting away the ice and is making food go to different places. Humans spreading destroys animal's habitats and living places.
C3
I think that I would rather grow my own vegetable because I know were it had been and what happened to it(I know that there are no chemicals and/or anything like that in and/or on!)
I think that some of the biggest threats that I saw were Humans hunting elephants (that happens in real life too,) no food and water is hard to survive without, Humans cutting down trees to use for there own selfish reasons. In real life the only the threats that I can think of is struggling to survive. C-23
Post a Comment