What does perseverance mean? Tell me about a time you showed perseverance and how you felt after you hadpersevered.
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It means to keep trying and trying and trying things you don't know and want to know. I have done that in math class when I kept trying and trying to get to my goal and I kept on getting bad grades and they went up. I kept getting better and better.
perseverance means to keep trying to achieve something no matter how difficult it is. An example of perseverance is My sister and I were trying to learn how to ride our bikes. It was very hard but we finally learned how to. This true story is one example of perseverance! -C21=D
Perseverance means doing something over and over again till you get it right. A time I used perseverance was when I had a math page and I kept getting it wrong so I did it over and over again till I got the same answer as the calculator.I felt better for doing it over and over again and getting the right answer myself instead of having my mom helping me do it.
Perseverance means to keep going at something.'Ive been it when I bug my sisters. I will go at something if I don't agree, I might argue with them. I can sometimes keep repeating mom when I want my mom. C#3
Perseverance means: To keep going at it, even when it seems like you can't do it. Last year on the Mark Hopkins/Twain Fun Run, I kept running and didn't stop till I reached the third water station! By then my breath was coming in rasps and my legs could barely hold me, but I was HAPPY!!!
Perseverance means that someone keeps trying till they get whatever they're doing right. One time I had to clean my room up but I had just had a sleepover the night before and we stayed up really late. I wanted to sleep but, I knew if I pushed my self hard enough, eventually it would be clean and I could sleep. So I cleaned my room and I could finally sleep. I was happy because I could sleep and I had a clean room.18
Perseverance means steady persistence in a course of action. One time when I showed perseverance when I was on a climbing wall with my aunt. I was almost at the top and I lost my grip and fell for the most on rung. I felt like giving up, my arms hurt from trying so hard, my legs felt like rubber, but, I just kept climbing. When I reached the top I felt worn out and proud that I didn't stop.24
Perseverance means you keep doing something until you get it right! 2 years ago I started skateboarding and I thought I could never do it, but Raina said "Practice makes perfect" and I listened, and so now I'm really good at skateboarding!!!
one time i had to persevere is when i had to take my first test on math about how much i knew i got so frustrated i thought i was going to cry but i had to keep going and buy the time the test was over i had did it i had persevere
Perseverance means you tell your self you can't do something like math cause you tell your self you can't do it cause it is to hard One time in art I kept telling myself I couldn't make loome cause I suck at art but our art teacher said i could If I tried so I tried and my loom turned out to be a beautiful loom so just put your self to it and tell your you can and then you will be able to do it Sincerely 10
Perseverance means to try and try again until you get it correct. I once was in a blizzard and JB and I wanted to make a snow fort. J made his very deep, mine was very thin and I had to be flat on my back to fit. Mine ended up colapsing on me. When I finely got out, I moved to the opisite side of the snow bank. I made mine deep and it surpisingly stayed up! #4
Perseverance means to never give up. One time I should perseverance at my soccer game On Saturday October 11. My team played the toughest team in the league and almost won but didn't. We never gave up though. 1
16 comments:
It means to keep trying and trying and
trying things you don't know and want to know. I have done that in math class when I kept trying and trying to get to my goal and I kept on getting bad grades and they went up. I kept getting better and better.
#-13
perseverance means to keep trying to achieve something no matter how difficult it is.
An example of perseverance is My sister and I were trying to learn how to ride our bikes. It was very hard but we finally learned how to. This true story is one example of perseverance!
-C21=D
Perseverance means doing something over and over again till you get it right. A time I used perseverance was when I had a math page and I kept getting it wrong so I did it over and over again till I got the same answer as the calculator.I felt better for doing it over and over again and getting the right answer myself instead of having my mom helping me do it.
signed #11
Perseverance means to keep going at something.'Ive been it when I bug my sisters. I will go at something if I don't agree, I might argue with them. I can sometimes keep repeating mom when I want my mom.
C#3
Perseverance means: To keep going at it, even when it seems like you can't do it. Last year on the Mark Hopkins/Twain Fun Run, I kept running and didn't stop till I reached the third water station! By then my breath was coming in rasps and my legs could barely hold me, but I was HAPPY!!!
-C5
Perseverance means that you try and try and don't give up and you stick to what you want to do.
#9
Perseverance means that someone keeps trying till they get whatever they're doing right. One time I had to clean my room up but I had just had a sleepover the night before and we stayed up really late. I wanted to sleep but, I knew if I pushed my self hard enough, eventually it would be clean and I could sleep. So I cleaned my room and I could finally sleep. I was happy because I could sleep and I had a clean room.18
Perseverance means steady persistence in a course of action. One time when I showed perseverance when I was on a climbing wall with my aunt. I was almost at the top and I lost my grip and fell for the most on rung. I felt like giving up, my arms hurt from trying so hard, my legs felt like rubber, but, I just kept climbing. When I reached the top I felt worn out and proud that I didn't stop.24
Perseverance means you keep doing something until you get it right! 2 years ago I started skateboarding and I thought I could never do it, but Raina said "Practice makes perfect" and I listened, and so now I'm really good at skateboarding!!!
#19
Perseverance means that you never give up I feel perseverance when I play a volleyball game.
C8
perseverance is when you keep trying and never give up and keep trying on something.
for ex.
my brother joins boy scouts and he mad a commitment or a perseverance to do it.
C-17
It was the when I teryd a back flip. It meens never gives up.16
one time i had to persevere is when i had to take my first test on math about how much i knew i got so frustrated i thought i was going to cry but i had to keep going and buy the time the test was over i had did it i had persevere
#20
Perseverance means you tell your self you can't do something like math cause you tell your self you can't do it cause it is to hard
One time in art I kept telling myself I couldn't make loome cause I suck at art but our art teacher said i could If I tried so I tried and my loom turned out to be a beautiful loom so just put your self to it and tell your you can and then you will be able to do it
Sincerely 10
Perseverance means to try and try again until you get it correct. I once was in a blizzard and JB and I wanted to make a snow fort. J made his very deep, mine was very thin and I had to be flat on my back to fit. Mine ended up colapsing on me. When I finely got out, I moved to the opisite side of the snow bank. I made mine deep and it surpisingly stayed up!
#4
Perseverance means to never give up. One time I should perseverance at my soccer game On Saturday October 11. My team played the toughest team in the league and almost won but didn't. We never gave up though. 1
Post a Comment