What is something you are afraid of? Why are you afraid of it? What could you do to get over your fear?
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My fear place is my parents shower. The reason for that is because there is this tile on the wall about my eye hight and the design almost looks like a lady screaming. It really scares me when I go upstairs by myself to take a shower, but I think I can get over my fear by not looking at the tile and I can find another tile with something that makes me happy on it. If that doesn't work, then I could try to show my parents and tell them it scares me. #4
I am very scared of really huge spiders. I am super afraid of them because my moms boyfriend has gotten bit by a poisonous spider and he had a big hole in his arm and when I say big I mean Gigantic. I could not likely get over my fear but if I had to I would Probably forget about it and not look at it because if I did chances are I'd throw up.
I am deathly scared of clowns and all related objects, and have been since I was four. Why? Well, once I went to a circus and saw a clown that had white all over its face, and red around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Later that night, I had a dream the very same clown had followed us home, and broke into our house. He looted every room, and when he got to me it seemed like he either didn't want to be doing this, or was so sweaty that his face makeup was running. Whatever the reason, the red around his eyes, nose , and mouth was sliding down his face in a cascade of red. It made him seem like his face was bleeding, which is a scary thing for a four-year-old!
Anyway, to get over this fear I could probably slowly expose myself to clowns, and gradually overcome this seemingly harmless thing.
One thing I fear is snakes. I'm afraid of them because they are creepy crawly, and some can be poisonous. If they bite you it can hurt and if they are poisonous then the bite can be deadly, and you would most likely have to get a lot of painful shots. You can never tell if they are deadly or just a snakes. If you don't know and you got bit by a poisonous snake and you didn't know it and didn't take care of it you could die. A way I could get over it is I could learn how to tell witch snakes are poisonous and stay away from them. 24
My Fear I am extremely scared of roller coasters and how the twist, turn and spin. I would probably barf! If I went on one I might die of fright and all the suspense that swells up inside of me. But that is only my opinion. My sisters always try to convince me to go on one or two. I have to admit, they do a heck of a job! Because they have gotten me to go on one or two. (okay, maybe three). Except for the fact that I always close my eyes so I don't puke when I open them. Maybe to conquer my fear I could go on some real scary ones. I know that doesn't sound like a very good solution but, I've known people like my sister were terrified by roller coasters until they actually went on several. so maybe I could go on some and overcome that fear. That would be a lot of help. I'm always framed as the scared and frightened wimp, but I'm hoping that name will not be said anymore once I'm finished riding every roller coaster in the world!
Afraid, me? Me, afraid? Of everything! Just to mention one, spiders, I hate them. Why am I afraid of them. They are creepy crawlers. These little bugs crawl everywhere! I mean look at those eyes! how many do they have? Seriously, how many legs do you need also? Why must they come into our houses get your own! Don't you make webs! Well yes they do, everywhere that is inconvenient. If I had to conquer my fear of these critters I would probably start at the library, and check out a book on spiders. Then I would visit a friend, or a pet store that had a spider. After that it would probably just take time and then I would get over my fear of spiders. C8
Something I am afraid of is my older 18teen year old brother Jacob. He can be funny sometimes but most of the time he can be scary. Once he lifted mu upside down for two minutes then threw me on the couch. I think how I can over come my fear is by being brave and standing up for myself and being around him for about four months at the least.
The thing that fear me are big huge scary clowns like IT. IT is a clown that is really scary and he eats other people. I can just not think about it or I can just forget about it, but it is hard to forget about this stuff. I saw IT the clown because my brother took me to my cousins house then they were watching it. There was blood gore and lots other stuff. I think the movie is rated R. Number 2
I am afraid of wild spiders and scorpion. I am afraid of spiders because me, my brother, and my friend were down stairs in are basement playing and a spider as big as as a mouse came out at me. I am afraid of scorpions because on the stinger is a sharp point that has poison on the tip that will hurt the pray and then the scorpion's fangs bit in to the pray then lets go of the pray and runs. How I could get over spiders is I could get the spider on a paper and take the spider out side and let it be free. how I could get over scorpions is by not ever go near a scorpion.
I have a big fear of snakes. Snakes are always slithering around and if a piousnesses one comes up behind you and it doesn't like you there it could bite. Then, if it was a piousnesses snake you would have to be rushed to the hospital in a certain amount of time before you die and the doctors might stab needles in your arm to take out all the venom. But I am not a doctor and I could be wrong about all this. Of course I am afraid of snakes because they have deadly, toxic venom. I am almost positive that there is not a single thing in our world that could help me overcome my fear of snakes.18
My fear is snakes I am afraid if they were to crawl up me and I moved they would bite I have tried to get over it maybe if I was around them more If I held one I would be able to get over it I just know I can get over it there was once this fake snake and I jumped up and started to scream to notice it was fake and I will get over it by holding one a couple times and being around them
Something that I am really scared of is clowns. I think that they are scary all over! But the thing that is most scary about them is the way they have that freaky smile, it is not like most smiles! They are really big and most of the time the realguy isn't even smiling which makes is more scarythen before when they where still scary. But the very, very, very, very, VERY most scary thing about clowns. . .is. . .the way that they look at you, in other words there eyes, they stare at you and they keep there eyes on you the whole time that you are even close to them. I don't know if I can ever get over my fear of clowns but if I ever had to come up to a clown and try to not be scare of him/her I would probably try to at least scoot up to the clown then I would look at it and, if I could, talk to it but is it said something creepy I would probably run as fast as I could far away from where I was. So as you can tell I am t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d, terrified of clowns!
My fear place is my basement because there are spider I really hate spiders.I am scared of spiders. they freak me out so much. I could get over it by squishing the spiders into tiny little pieces of spider. And I can get my dad to give me a towel to squish it all over.
I am afraid of cownds. They scarer me when I was three I watched a clown movie it was named It. I can watch the movie agen and see if it is rely scary.
I fear scorpions so much. The day I started fearing them was on my grandfather’s ranch. I was playing on the dirt hills ad a zebra scorpion jumped out of nowhere and scared the heck out of me. I hated them ever seen. I think that I could clean to like them if they leave me a lone a don’t touch me with those tales.1
15 comments:
My fear place is my parents shower. The reason for that is because there is this tile on the wall about my eye hight and the design almost looks like a lady screaming. It really scares me when I go upstairs by myself to take a shower, but I think I can get over my fear by not looking at the tile and I can find another tile with something that makes me happy on it. If that doesn't work, then I could try to show my parents and tell them it scares me. #4
I am very scared of really huge spiders. I am super afraid of them because my moms boyfriend has gotten bit by a poisonous spider and he had a big hole in his arm and when I say big I mean Gigantic. I could not likely get over my fear but if I had to I would Probably forget about it and not look at it because if I did chances are I'd throw up.
#11
I am deathly scared of clowns and all related objects, and have been since I was four. Why? Well, once I went to a circus and saw a clown that had white all over its face, and red around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Later that night, I had a dream the very same clown had followed us home, and broke into our house. He looted every room, and when he got to me it seemed like he either didn't want to be doing this, or was so sweaty that his face makeup was running. Whatever the reason, the red around his eyes, nose , and mouth was sliding down his face in a cascade of red. It made him seem like his face was bleeding, which is a scary thing for a four-year-old!
Anyway, to get over this fear I could probably slowly expose myself to clowns, and gradually overcome this seemingly harmless thing.
-C5
One thing I fear is snakes. I'm afraid of them because they are creepy crawly, and some can be poisonous. If they bite you it can hurt and if they are poisonous then the bite can be deadly, and you would most likely have to get a lot of painful shots. You can never tell if they are deadly or just a snakes. If you don't know and you got bit by a poisonous snake and you didn't know it and didn't take care of it you could die. A way I could get over it is I could learn how to tell witch snakes are poisonous and stay away from them.
24
My Fear
I am extremely scared of roller coasters and how the twist, turn and spin. I would probably barf! If I went on one I might die of fright and all the suspense that swells up inside of me. But that is only my opinion. My sisters always try to convince me to go on one or two.
I have to admit, they do a heck of a job! Because they have gotten me to go on one or two. (okay, maybe three). Except for the fact that I always close my eyes so I don't puke when I open them.
Maybe to conquer my fear I could go on some real scary ones. I know that doesn't sound like a very good solution but, I've known people like my sister were terrified by roller coasters until they actually went on several. so maybe I could go on some and overcome that fear. That would be a lot of help. I'm always framed as the scared and frightened wimp, but I'm hoping that name will not be said anymore once I'm finished riding every roller coaster in the world!
C#3
Afraid, me? Me, afraid? Of everything! Just to mention one, spiders, I hate them. Why am I afraid of them. They are creepy crawlers. These little bugs crawl everywhere! I mean look at those eyes! how many do they have? Seriously, how many legs do you need also? Why must they come into our houses get your own! Don't you make webs! Well yes they do, everywhere that is inconvenient. If I had to conquer my fear of these critters I would probably start at the library, and check out a book on spiders. Then I would visit a friend, or a pet store that had a spider. After that it would probably just take time and then I would get over my fear of spiders.
C8
Something I am afraid of is my older 18teen year old brother Jacob. He can be funny sometimes but most of the time he can be scary. Once he lifted mu upside down for two minutes then threw me on the couch. I think how I can over come my fear is by being brave and standing up for myself and being around him for about four months at the least.
C 21=D
Fear Place
The thing that fear me are big huge scary clowns like IT. IT is a clown that is really scary and he eats other people. I can just not think about it or I can just forget about it, but it is hard to forget about this stuff. I saw IT the clown because my brother took me to my cousins house then they were watching it. There was blood gore and lots other stuff. I think the movie is rated R.
Number 2
I am afraid of wild spiders and scorpion. I am afraid of spiders because me, my brother, and my friend were down stairs in are basement playing and a spider as big as as a mouse came out at me. I am afraid of scorpions because on the stinger is a sharp point that has poison on the tip that will hurt the pray and then the scorpion's fangs bit in to the pray then lets go of the pray and runs. How I could get over spiders is I could get the spider on a paper and take the spider out side and let it be free. how I could get over scorpions is by not ever go near a scorpion.
C-17
I have a big fear of snakes. Snakes are always slithering around and if a piousnesses one comes up behind you and it doesn't like you there it could bite. Then, if it was a piousnesses snake you would have to be rushed to the hospital in a certain amount of time before you die and the doctors might stab needles in your arm to take out all the venom. But I am not a doctor and I could be wrong about all this. Of course I am afraid of snakes because they have deadly, toxic venom. I am almost positive that there is not a single thing in our world that could help me overcome my fear of snakes.18
My fear is snakes I am afraid if they were to crawl
up me and I moved they would bite I have tried to get
over it maybe if I was around them more If I held one I would be able to get over it I just know I can get over it there was once this fake snake and I jumped up and started to scream to notice it was fake and I will get over it by holding one a couple times and being around them
Sincerly 10
Something that I am really scared of is clowns. I think that they are scary all over! But the thing that is most scary about them is the way they have that freaky smile, it is not like most smiles! They are really big and most of the time the realguy isn't even smiling which makes is more scarythen before when they where still scary. But the
very, very, very, very, VERY most scary thing about clowns. . .is. . .the way that they look at you, in other
words there eyes, they stare at you and they keep there eyes on you the whole time that you are even close to them. I don't know if I can ever get over my fear of clowns but if I ever had to come up to a clown and try to not be scare of him/her I would probably try to at least scoot up to the clown then
I would look at it and, if I could, talk to it but is it said something creepy I would probably run as fast as I could far away from where I was. So as you can
tell I am t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d, terrified of clowns!
-#9
My fear place is my basement because there are spider I really hate spiders.I am
scared of spiders. they freak me out so much. I could get over it by squishing the spiders into tiny little pieces of spider.
And I can get my dad to give me a towel to squish it all over.
#13
The feair place
I am afraid of cownds. They scarer me when I was three I watched a clown movie it was named It. I can watch the movie agen and see if it is rely scary.
#16
10/31/08
I fear scorpions so much. The day I started fearing them was on my grandfather’s ranch. I was playing on the dirt hills ad a zebra scorpion jumped out of nowhere and scared the heck out of me. I hated them ever seen. I think that I could clean to like them if they leave me a lone a don’t touch me with those tales.1
Post a Comment